The Bigger Law Firm magazine (BLF Magazine) is a publication produced by Adviatach Corp. (Adviatech) and managed by their law firm marketing holding, SEO – Law Firm™.
BLF Magazine offers several subscription levels as well as the opportunity to purchase single issues from HP Magcloud and Amazon.com. Purchases of single issues are governed by the respective retailer/publishers' terms and conditions. Any/all disputes with third parties must be handled through them.
Subscribers of the free digital plan will be entitled to a digital copy of the most recent BLF Magazine issue emailed to them via secured file transfer. Subscribers of the digital plan are not permitted to share copies of their downloaded issues or files under any condition.
Below are examples of digital sharing violations but not limited to:
- 1) Forwarding copies of a BLF Magazine issue to colleagues, staff member(s), friends, or family.
- 2) Making the BLF Magazine file freely available on the internet, file sharing websites, or any publicly accessible media.
- 3) Printing out multiple copies to distribute to non subscribers (printing for personal use is allowed).
- 4) Selling BLF Magazine issues without establishing a publishing/distribution agreement with Adviatech.
BLF Magazine issues are available for download on biggerlawfirm.com via the subscriber dashboard. BLF Magazine makes the most recent issue available to free subscribers. BLF Magazine limits digital downloads to 2 per month.
Sharing digital versions of BLF Magazine on an Amazon Kindle device is subject to Amazon.com's terms and conditions.
Subscribers of the print edition of BLF Magazine will receive one printed magazine issue at the mailing address provided bi-monthly so long as their subscription is in good standing. BLF Magazine's print edition may not be photo copied or scanned for free distribution but may be freely shared with colleagues, friends, and family members. BLF Magazine may also be donated to a subscribers local library system if they accept donations of magazine's with registered ISSN identification.
Subscribers of the print edition may also access digital versions of BLF Magazine under the same terms and conditions as digital subscribers.
BLF Magazine Plus Marketing Subscribers
Subscribers of the BLF Magazine Plus Marketing or “BLF plus Law Firm Newswire” plan will have access to digital issues of BLF magazine and will receive the print edition under the same terms and conditions as subscribers of the digital and print subscription levels.
Adviatech may promote various products and services within the Bigger Law Firm magazine that may be beneficial to its readers. Advice provided in the magazine is for information only and is not issued with any guarantees including but not limited to increase in revenue, new clients, business growth, and search engine visibility.
All credit card transactions for BLF Magazine will appear on subscriber's credit card statement as being from Adviatech or Adviatech Corp.
BLF Magazine offers annual billing options for Print subscriptions. BLF Magazine Plus Marketing is only available by monthly billing. Subscribers may cancel at anytime during their subscribed month/year but may not receive any refunds on any BLF plans or services. Not canceling at the end of a billing month/year will renew the subscription to BLF Magazine. No refunds will be issued to any subscribers upon cancellation. BLF Magazine Plus Marketing subscribers can re-subscribe under the Plus Marketing plan 120 days after cancellation/downgrade.
Cancellations may be processed by loging into your subscriber dashboard at https://www.biggerlawfirm.com/login/, locating "Cancel" in the right sidebar, and verifying your cancellation. Alternatively, cancellation requests may be submitted at https://www.biggerlawfirm.com/contact-us/ from the email address associated with your account.
Erroneous disputes (disputing a charge with your credit card company rather than contacting Adviatech first) due to not recognizing the processing name of "Adviatech" or not completing a cancellation per the instructions in these terms will result in a $30 fee per disputed transaction.
Terms subject to change without notice. Changes in terms will be posted at https://www.biggerlawfirm.com/terms/.
Entire Subscription Agreement
All disputes must be resolved through binding, non-appealable arbitration in the city of Tampa, the State of Florida with the American Arbitration Association. All agreements are hereby governed under the laws of the State of Florida and the government of the United States of America. Any and all judgments on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof and the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of its fees and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. Subscriber agrees to not hold BLF Magazine, Adviatech, and any/all of its holdings, affiliates, employees, and contractors liable for any harm, injury, or damages resulting from use of the provided product(s), service(s), or website(s).
This agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and cancels all prior negotiations, understandings and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No modification, amendment, waiver, termination or discharge of any provision hereof shall be binding unless confirmed by a written instrument and executed by both parties.
End subscription agreement
Website Usage Terms
These terms govern Biggerlawfirm.com of the Bigger Law Firm magazine, owned and operated by Adviatech Corp. When stating “BLF Magazine” in these terms it means the Bigger Law Firm magazine, biggerlawfirm.com, and Adviatech Corp.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on BLF Magazine’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BLF Magazine’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Bigger Law Firm are trademarks of Adviatech Corp. Only trademarked images in the press room (if provided) may be used without permission (only for the press when reporting news related to BLF Magazine and/or Adviatech. Bigger Law Firm may not be used in connection with Class 35 (http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/notices/international.jsp). Aside from protection in the United States of America, additional trademark/servicemark protection of the BLF Magazine logo and Bigger Law Firm are afforded to Adviatech Corporation in the State of Florida (T11000000823) and the State of California .
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BLF Magazine at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BLF Magazine’s web site are provided “as is”. BLF Magazine makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BLF Magazine does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BLF Magazine or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BLF Magazine’s Internet site, even if BLF Magazine or a BLF Magazine authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BLF Magazine’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BLF Magazine does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BLF Magazine may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BLF Magazine does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BLF Magazine has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BLF Magazine of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BLF Magazine’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
End website usage terms